Table of Contents
- 1 Square Home Launcher Main features
- 1.1 If the Android version is lower than 9.0
- 1.2 SquareHome 3
- 1.3 Can i still use Square Home 3 Launcher after the trial period ends?
- 1.4 Can i change the orientation on my tablet?
- 1.5 I dont want this app anymore, How can i uninstall it?
- 1.6 Play store
- 1.7 Website
- 1.8 More alternatives
- 1.9 Square_Home_Premium_v2.3.1
- 1.10 DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD
Square Home 3 is the best launcher with the metro UI of Windows 10. It’s easy to use, simply beautiful, and powerful for any phone and tablet, and TV box. The app uses the Device Administrator’s permission.
Square Home Launcher Main features
- Vertical scrolling on-page and horizontal scrolling from page to page.
- Perfect metro style UI and tablet support.
- Beautiful tile effects.
- Showing notifications and count on tile.
- The smart app drawer sorts the best on the first by using patterns of the app.
- Quick access to your contacts.
- Plenty of options for customization.
If the Android version is lower than 9.0
then you will need to allow permissions to make the screen lock launcher action work. This app uses the Accessibility service for a few Launcher actions only if necessary.
In general, SquareHome 3 is a gigantic launcher with a rich list of capabilities that devotees of customization will appreciate. It beats some contending applications at making a genuine windows telephone like the Android experience. This is because of its adjustable photograph slideshow tile and the rich schedule tile, and the manner in which it naturally consolidates Android gadgets. Constraints of Android itself keep it down, similar to any launcher of this sort, and keeping in mind that I didn’t appreciate the application drawer experience, it takes care of business.
Can i still use Square Home 3 Launcher after the trial period ends?
Yes, it’s possible, but the feature options will be locked until you buy a key.
Can i change the orientation on my tablet?
Yes, go to Home options that can be found in the menu or the app drawer then choose Behavior and UI.
I dont want this app anymore, How can i uninstall it?
Sometimes users cannot uninstall, the reason is you activated the launcher as a device administrator to use the screen lock feature. To uninstall first deactivate it via the system settings and then security and finally device administrators, this should fix your issues.
If you would like to check out the play store version Click Here this will help you keep updated with the latest updated fixes ect.
If you would like to support the developer of this great launcher, check out their official website HERE the website will show you some very useful guides to get you started.
If you don’t like this launcher for any reason feel free to look at the Launcher iOS which might better suit your taste. It really all depends on the user and what you prefer. This can be found on my website.