Launcher iOS 13 For Android
Launcher iOS 13 sets a new standard for the Android mobile operating system. It makes your phone better than before. And now it opens up to amazing possibilities for launcher on your phone. , Your phone is the most powerful, personal, and intelligent device they’ve ever been to. Launcher iOS 13 is a launcher that lets you give your Android device the same look as iOS 13. It will let you change the looks of your interface to make it look different.
When you have installed the launcher the first thing to do is pick a list of wallpapers from the ones that come by default on iOS.You can then see how the taskbar rolls out from the bottom of the screen, as on iPhone, or how all the icons have rounded edges.
Find Lot Of Variety In The Setup Options
- Adjust the size of the icons to fit more or fewer in each row and column.
- Configure gesture shortcuts or even set the blur you’ll see when you open your app drawer.
iOS Launcher supported
- Control Center the same as “HERE“.
- Assistive Touch the same as “HERE“.
- Change your wallpaper the same as real iOS devices.
Contact The Developer
If you have any problem, please contact the developer via email [email protected]
The launcher can be found HERE and can add the look and feel of the iPhone.Check out some of the user reviews and stay up to date with the latest fixes.
- – Implement 3D Touch to the folder.
- + Long press 1s and up to open the shortcut.
- + Long press 2s to uninstall and move apps.
- – Fixes issue report by user.
- Next Actions.
- Implement a new widget.
- Improve more animations.
- Fixes weather issue.
- Fixes parallax/zoom wallpaper issue.