Table of Contents
- 1 Features Of The Media Player
- 2 Get VLC From The Play Store
- 3 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 4 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 5 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 6 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
The VLC media player is a free and open-source cross-platform media player that plays most files including discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
Features Of The Media Player
VLC for Android can play a lot of video and audio files including files such as DVD ISOs.You can also network stream. The apk is also an audio player that has an equalizer, and filters, and can play even strange formats we have never run into before.VLC can be for everyone and is completely free and has no advertisements. The source code is available for free.
What is the VLCmedia player used for?
VLC is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. VLC is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols.
All formats are supported, including mkv and mp4 and avi and mov and Ogg and Flac and ts and M2TS and Wv and AAC.
- Includes a media library for audio and video files and allows to browse folders directly.
- It has support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
- It includes auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and seeking.
- widget for audio control supports audio headsets control, cover art, and a complete audio media library.
- It includes Codecs so no need to install more.
Can VLC play DVDs?
The VLC Player not only plays movies from the Internet but also a movie stored on a DVD disc. You can even view a DVD disc using the player and you don’t have to load any additional drivers.
Get VLC From The Play Store
VLC player can be found in the play store HERE this will help support the developer of the app. This can be a good idea because it keeps the developer motivated.
What’s New v3.4.2 final
- Android auto: better covers
- Android auto: +/- 10 seconds quick seek
- Playback fixes
- Fix loading of media when opening the app
- Crash fixes
Another popular player for Android Devices is MX Player if you have not checked it out yet feel free to use the search on my website.