IPTV Pro v7.0.6 Modded PAID
IPTV Pro apk allows you to Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web. To find free links websites like Pastebin might help. Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. It would help if you had a playlist with TV channels to use this app.
What You Will Get In The Paid Version Of IPTV Pro
- Completly Ad-free, and no advertisements.
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play is the last channel option.
- Extended playlist history.
IPTV Pro Features
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy needs to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when a connection is closed unexpectedly (HTTP streams only)
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
- First, you’ll need to input the m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find a free playlist on the web.
- If the app asks to set up a UDP proxy, please do it, see the instructions below.
Please note Android systems
Sometimes m3u files on Android might be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans the sd-card reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files that could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that the playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place their empty .nomedia file, and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist. Alternatively, you can place your playlist on some webserver Dropbox’s public link is one of the options and specify its URL in the app.
The translation project can be found at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you would like to add a new translation or improve the existing translation.
If you would like to buy an original version then it can be found in the play store HERE this will keep you updated with the latest and original fixes.
If for any reason you don’t enjoy this app then IPTV SMARTERS might be another solution to watch your free live TV channels or paid content on Android devices. Check it out HERE
- No Patcher/GPM Needed
- Universal Package
- Nothing Disabled
- Google LVL Implementation Removed
- Distant License Verification Removed
- Google Measurement Implementation Removed
- Google Data Transport Removed
- Firebase Implementation Removed
- Analytics/Crashlytics Implementation Removed
- OkHttp3 Removed
- App Update Service Removed
- No Running S**t in Background
- Compression Flags Untouched
- No Third-Party Patch
- No Additional Component
- Usual Tweaks
- AOSP Compatible
- Release by Kirlif’