The Spectator Magazine – Legacy on Android is a simple and elegant way to enjoy the oldest and best-written magazine in the English language. The Spectator’s mission is to entertain, inform, delight, and infuriate our readers. We have the nation’s best columnists, as varied as Charles Moore, Matthew Parris, Rod Liddle, Toby Young, Taki, and James Delingpole. All spiced with the nation’s funniest cartoons. Our brand new Android app fuses these into one, together with our View from 22 podcast where our writers discuss the magazine and current affairs.
Features Of Spectator Magazine
- Read each issue every Thursday morning before it goes on sale in the shops.
- Download the magazine and read it offline, on the move.
- Navigate the app easily using the contents bar and skip to your favorite section.
- Share articles via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Store and access your back issues or store individual articles in your personalized scrapbook.
The Spectator was established in 1828 and is the best-written and most influential weekly in the English language. The writers have no party line their only allegiance is to the clarity of thought, the elegance of expression, and independence of opinion. The writers’ opinions range from left to right, their circumstances from high life to low life. None make any pretense at being impartial.
If you were to subscribe to this service it will cost as follows
- £7.99 for a month’s subscription.
- £79.99 for an annual subscription.
Using the mod will allow you to
- All Issues are free to download.
- News Section Unlocked.
- No need to log in.
The magazine has its own website and can be found @ https://www.spectator.co.uk/
If you would like to check out the original version then it can be found by clicking Spectator Magazine and will support the development of the application.
- You can now discover and play The Spectator podcasts straight from the Spectator app.
- Various design changes in order to make your overall experience more enjoyable.