New York Times app – Latest News[Subscribed]
The New York Times app for Android offers the ability to read breaking news. The user is able to read the latest headlines from today’s news and original content for free on the phone and tablet. The app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4-inch phones to 12- inch plus tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS 5.0
- Links directly to developing stories and breaking news.
- Browse through award-winning photography and watch exclusive videos.
- Explore the bestseller’s books section.
- Save The New York Times posts and read them at a later date.
- Share photos and videos with your favorite sharing platform.
The New York Times app also includes an International edition, The International New York Times, with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural stories from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
- In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
- Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
- Device ID & call information: These settings turn phone numbers in NYTimes articles into clickable links.
- WiFi connection information: use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. If WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network.
Feel free to download the Play Store Version HERE and support the development of the app.
- Upgrades that will improve the content-loading speed and quality.
- What’s new in version 8.4.2
- In this version, we fixed a pesky bug that prevented some of you from receiving the Morning Briefing alerts.
Mod Info by Balatan
- Digital Subscription unlocked.
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services.
- Analytics / Crashlytics were disabled.