Skype Lite Built For India
Skype Lite is the new Skype built for India that meets your daily communication needs with your friends, family, and groups. It is small, fast, and capable. It is built with the latest Skype technology to perform well – even under limited network connections – and help you save money.
- support for SMS, native phone contacts and calls, data usage tracking.
- India focused on Skype bots to help our users be more productive.
- Skype Lite is available in seven local languages: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu.
Things you can do with Skype Lite now
- Chat with your friends and family via Skype or SMS.
- Manage your SMS better by unselecting promotional messages.
- Reduce data consumption by choosing economical calling when making Skype calls.
- Know your data usage in the app at any time.
- Free voice calls or video calls with anyone on Skype.
- Share photos, emoticons, and files.
- Explore the world of Skype bots.
Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on an HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!.
Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
Read and reply to your phone’s SMS messages on Skype on your PC or Mac.
Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines, and more.
The app can be found in the playstore HERE, you will need Early Access to be able to download the app.
Zello Push to talk will turn your phone into a talking app. It allows you to talk to your contacts privately or join public channels.