Scanner Radio Pro
Scanner Radio Pro will allow you to listen to live audio from over 7,000 fire and police scanners. This includes weather radios, amateur radio repeaters, air traffic, and marine radios from around the world. You can turn on notifications to receive alerts anytime a scanner has more than 3500 listeners. The audio you can hear is provided by volunteers and, in many cases, police and open fire departments themselves for Broadcastify.com and a few other sites applying real authorities scanners and is the same audio you would hear making use of your own police scanning device.
- listen to scanners situated nearest you.
- Look at the most notable 50 scanners which have probably the most listeners.
- Put scanners you pay attention to the most to your Favorites for fast access.
- Browse the directory by spot or genre and public safety, airflow traffic, railroad, marine, etc.
- Turn on notifications to become notified when the main events are occurring (particulars below).
- Add Scanner Radio stations Expert widgets and shortcuts to your home screen for fast access.
- Supports Android Auto.
Adjust radio audio to get perfect clarity. (Android only)
Have Scanner Radio automatically stop playing with the sleep timer.
Never miss the action by customizing how you want to be notified during major events.
Always know what the policemen or firefighters are talking about with the built-in 10-Code chart.
Why is the scanner feed offline?
The person who has volunteered to provide the live feed is currently not broadcasting from the website Broadcastify.com
Why isn’t a feed available in my area?
It’s because there are currently no volunteers in your area to provide the feed. Feeds are generally streamed from a real scanner radio and their own computer and sites such as Broadcastify.com, RailroadRadio.net are used to host them.
Does the app use much bandwidth data?
I have tested this on various devices and can confirm listening for an hour will use around 20MB of bandwidth data and some feeds slightly less.
Receive a notification anytime
- any scanner inside the directory has more than 3500 listeners (configurable).
- a scanner inside a certain distance of your location has more than a certain number of listeners.
- the specific scanner has more than a certain amount of listeners.
- The pro version has no ads.
- Usage of all 6 concept colors.
- Push notifications dispatched within five minutes (vs within 15 minutes in the free version).
- The ability to record the sound.
The “Location” agreement is required so the app can determine what scanners can be found locally when you choose “Nearby Scanners”. Once you pick “Nearby Scanners” the app very first attempts to determine your location via the network if that fails the app that tries to find out where you are via GPS.
The Photos and Media Files modify or remove the contents of your USB storage permission is necessary in order to allow you to record the music you’re hearing and be able to preserve it to a location that you can access from your own computer.
The app can be downloaded from the play store HERE, this will help support the development of this.
- credits to NeededApk