Nova Launcher v8.0.5 Beta Prime Mod
Nova Launcher is a very powerful home screen replacement. You can customize and be versatile to enhance your home screens. There are many advanced features and still remain a very popular choice.
Features Of Nova Launcher
There are thousands of icon themes that can be found on the Play Store. The choice is massive and with this huge choice im sure you can find what you want.
With subgrid positioning the user has better control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets halfway through the desktop grid cells.
Change colors for the use of labels, folders, unread badges, drawer tabs, and backgrounds.
Customize App Drawer
It allows the user to set Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, have Custom effects, and Custom tabs.
Improved Widget Drawer
It is now much faster to use than before because Widgets are grouped by the app.
Scroll and loop through the desktop or drawer continuously and never be too far away from the favorite page.
Backup And Restore
The sophisticated backup and restore system will allow you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings.
The option lets us create multiple docks and scroll between them.
Widgets In Dock
Put any widgets in your Docks, such as the widget, 4×1 music player widget, and many more.
Nova Launcher can import from the most popular launchers and include even the ones that came with your phone. So there’s no need to rebuild your desktop from scratch.
The Launcher is highly optimized to do its work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers. This is probably the fastest and most popular at this time.
Nova Launcher Unlocked
Swipe and pinch or double-tap on the home screen to open your best apps easily.
Using the Tesla Unread plugin you will never miss a message again. This includes Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail, and more.
Custom Drawer Groups
In the app drawer, we can create new tabs and folders easily and simply.
This option allows us to hide apps that we don’t use at all, this could be system apps we are never going to use. These options keep a nice and clean app drawer and look more organized.
With this option, we can set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders.
If you use your phone in the dark, you’ll no doubt have suffered eye strain from bright white UI elements, Good news is Nova Launcher has its own night mode option, which will darken a number of UI elements.
You can find this launcher HERE feel free to check out the reviews and support the developer.
What’s New v8.0.5
- Fix drag-drop crash on Android 8.1
- Fix root option to hide clock
- Fix wallpaper colors not being respected by icon theme when applied via app
- Fix crash when applying certain icon themes
- Minor fixes
- Updated translations
- Prime / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Default wallpapers removed
- Disabled Rate and Social Menu
- Google Play Store install package check disabled
- Debug code removed
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled
- No active trackers
- Native bugsnag analytics removed completely
- Assets folder removed completely
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: universal architecture
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan