Lucky Patcher Apk Tool v11.0.0
Lucky Patcher tool to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verification. It is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions and bypass premium applications license verification, and more. To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device but none rooted works fine too.
- Remove or block ads on Android apps and games.
- You can easily block ads with the lucky patcher.
- Block in-app purchase verification with the app.
- You can use premium apps and games for free by removing in-app purchase verification.
- Crack many games easily with Lucky Patcher APK.
- Get free coins and money on the games. It may require root access.
- Some apps and games want suspicious permissions.
- You can easily remove unwanted permissions from any app or game.
- Take a backup of your installed apps and games. You can also back up any apps after patching.
- Lucky patcher is easy to use app.
- The app shows which one has Google ads on it or which one has a custom patch for modification.
- Most of the features don’t work without roots.
- So, we recommend you root your smartphone or tablet before using the application.
What is Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher is a free app that can Hack many Android apps and Games, Block ads on other apps and games, remove unwanted system apps, remove unwanted app permissions, backup apps before and after modifying, etc.
Although stable, the functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%. So you are solely responsible for the use of this application. Under no circumstances, Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…)
Do I Need To Be Rooted To Use Lucky Patcher?
No, in older versions this was required but with the latest versions, no special permissions are needed and it is possible to use without the need for root. If you get used to the meaning of the color codes of the app it is easy to best understand what can and cannot be done.
Color Codes And Meanings For lucky Patcher
- The yellow means an app can be patched or has a patch available to use.
- Blue color can mean the installed app includes advertisements in some way and possibly can be removed.
- The red color is not good and means the app you are trying to mod cannot be patched or possible you will be unable to remove license verification.
- Green means the app has license verification.
- Orange is an amber signal and simply means unsure, It might or might not work after you have modified an app.
- On the systems boot list for an app then a purple color will show.
Is The Lucky Patcher Tool Illegal?
Lucky Patcher itself is nothing more than a tool and therefore, is not actually illegal, But the most common use of the application such as free in-app purchases, removing license verification on apps, and having an option for the modded playstore is a grey area and can be considered illegal.