Find & Connect Fastest DNS Server automatically, and improve your net connection. If you have a high-speed Internet connection but notice that your web browsing speed isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, then your problem may lie in the DNS. By optimizing your device’s DNS records, you can find the fastest routes for your data packets to take when traveling the Internet. It won’t boost your download/upload speed, but in some cases, it can result in quite a noticeable improvement in web browsing time.
What is the benefit of Net Optimizer & Booster?
- Find & Connect the fastest DNS server based on your location & network.
- Improve web surfing speed with faster response time.
- Fix lag and reduce latency (ping time) on online games for a better gaming experience.
- Just one touch to find & connect the fastest DNS server to boost your connection.
- Automatically detect connection changes and optimize the network.
- Scan manually all DNS servers with one touch to see all details yourself.
- Works for both mobile data (3G/4G/5G) and WiFi connection
Supports many different DNS Servers (Cloudflare, Level3, Verisign, Google, DNS Watch, Comodo Secure, OpenDNS, SafeDNS, OpenNIC, SmartViper, Dyn, FreeDNS, Alternate DNS, Yandex DNS, UncensoredDNS, puntCAT, and more)
How does it work?
At times, you may experience slow hiccups while trying to use the internet from your device. Sometimes, these problems can be attributed to your provider’s DNS settings because your ISP may not always have the best DNS server speeds.
Your default DNS server directly affects how fast you’ll be able to connect to a website. So choosing the fastest server according to your location will help speed up browsing.
With Net Optimizer, you can find the fastest DNS server and connect to it with just one touch!
So your browsing speed and gaming experience (ping and latency) can be improved. (But you should remember that DNS settings will not affect your internet download/upload speed but response time)
Test results showed a 132.1 percent improvement from using Google’s DNS servers over using the stock DNS servers, but in real-world usage, it might not be exactly that much faster. Still, this one tweak might get you finally feeling like you have a blazing connection to the internet!
Would you like to test your internet speeds?
Speedtest by Ookla is a quick, easy, one-tap connection internet speed test—accurate anywhere thanks to our global server network. You can explore mobile network coverage with Speedtest Maps based on real-world data gathered by the Speedtest app. See a performance by the provider to find out where you’re likely to experience strong connectivity. Easily switch between providers and regions to compare coverage in the locations you frequent.
Net Optimizer & Booster Premium can be found in the playstore HERE this is a good option for people that like to keep updated with the latest versions and bug fixes.
- PRO / Paid features unlocked
- Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed
- Unwanted Services + Receivers and Providers removed
- Ads Activities + Services and Providers removed
- Ads / Analytics / Crashlytics links removed
- Ads methods nullified
- Ads visibility disabled
- Promo apps removed
- AOSP compatible
- Debug code removed
- The original package signature changed
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPU architectures: Universal
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- mod by Derrin