Table of Contents
LA Times Essential California News App
With the Los Angeles Times Android app, you get exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most. You’ll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business, and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, USC, and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood’s hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene.
- Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
- Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange section fronts organized by topic
- Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos, and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
- One-touch sharing: Easily share articles through email, Facebook, or Twitter
- See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
- Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom
- Offline reading: Download and read content offline
- Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic’s favorite places to eat, find them on a map and save them for later
Updated with a new design, the L.A. Times app gives you the option of browsing our digital content or paging through the eNewspaper. Our content includes in-depth coverage of Los Angeles, California and the West; exclusive narrative storytelling such as “Column One”; revitalized reporting on the latest in food and dining; a unique take on politics and the 2020 campaign; comprehensive coverage of the arts, pop culture and the entertainment industry; on and off-season reporting on L.A.’s home teams and major sports events. New tools include “My Library,” to save your own reading list, and a video section to access the latest short documentaries and other videos.
Install Los Angeles Times Android app
First of all, you need to download the apk file. Then Go to settings and security. You will then need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app to check out your local news stories.
You can find the apk HERE and support the developer of this new app
- Digital Subscription unlocked
- Ads Removed
- Sponsored banner layout removed
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services
- Analytics / Crashlytics were disabled.