Table of Contents
- 1 Features Of Navigator
- 1.1 Live streams live TV watching
- 1.2 Archive
- 1.3 Network
- 1.4 More Added Features
- 1.5 How to configure a Provider playlist for free IPTV?
- 1.6 What provider template can i use?
- 1.7 Can OTT Navigator IPTV be used on Windows PC/Mac?
- 1.8 Mod FULL
- 1.9 Mod Lite
- 1.10 What’s New v220.127.116.11.4 Beta
- 1.11 Play Store
- 1.12 OTT Navigator v18.104.22.168.4 build.21123140 Beta – Mod – All In One
- 1.13 DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD
- 1.14 OTT Navigator lite.ver.22.214.171.124.4.build.21123140
- 1.15 DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD
View your IPTV provider on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box. The app does not provide any video or channels by itself. It only works with your provider playlist or another source provided by you. Some sources can be found at places such as Pastebin and are free. These free sources very rarely last long and can be a pain to keep updated. We are best sticking with a reliable paid service that will be more stable.
- Auto-enter system pip on switching to the home screen (premium).
- Configurable double-tapping zones in the playback.
- Subtitles support for hardware codecs.
- Afr supports resolution change.
- Allow configuring the local folder with icons.
- Use software audio decoding for hardware codecs which might help with 5.1 sound.
- Storage optimizations.
Live streams live TV watching
- You can group your favorite channels and categories automatically.
- On launch, you can start playing the last channel.
- Has timeshift support for providers with archives.
- Watch in picture-in-picture mode (premium).
- Set a reminder for interesting shows.
- It allows you to view your watched archived shows and media library.
- Can filter by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, and age, and country.
- Search by anything.
- It will retrieve data from several EPG sources (including user-provided).
- Providers not supporting HLS seeking uses slower but working seeking mode.
- Saves your playback progress with an automatic resume from the previous moment.
- With the premium, you can use the playback speed.
- Browse and play your local network files via UPnP/DNLA using an external player.
- Media library.
More Added Features
- The app offers support for the Stalker Portal.
- Big improvements for remote controls.
- Now has a better child mode management.
- A new theme was added and much more.
- You are able to change your user agent.
In my option, there are very similar apps like this, and people have different tastes. I suggest you try some others out too and this will give you an idea of what is out there.
How to configure a Provider playlist for free IPTV?
- First, go to https://pastebin.com/ and find a list.
- When you find a working list, copy and paste the contents of your m3u playlist as a new paste.
- Select Unlisted in Paste Exposure and in the Paste Name / Title call it anything you wish.
- Now look for the Create New Paste button and select it.
- Once you have created your post locate the RAW on the screen and note down the URL for your playlist.
What provider template can i use?
- If your IPTV Service provider uses an m3u file, simply upload the m3u and set it up as a playlist.
- Xtream Codes should be used if your playlist looks something similar to /get.php?username=&password=&type=m3u_plus&output=
YES, but you will need an emulator to do this. Nox Player is a good solution, it allows running Android apps and is highly optimized and recommended.
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
- Optimized PNG Save To 35 Kb.
- Re-Compressed Classes.dex & Library.
- Optimized graphics / Zipalign.
- Removed Annotation Code.
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
- Mod by tryroom
- Based on the mod by tryroom
- reduced the file size compared to the original
- Arm 7 support
- other tweaks
- some languages were removed
- Removed RAW sounds
- Mod by hifi2007 reviews
What’s New v126.96.36.199.4 Beta
- config: added button to search for app options (ignores difficulty level setting)
- subtitles: give more transparency if transparent windows are set, or use background from currect theme
- epg: added config to choose what match type to prefer for provider sources
- epg: improved matching by tvg-id when configuring multiple epg source per provider
- epg: allow up to 5 user-configured epg sources in provider attrs
- category props: action with all channels to clear all channel modifications
- archives screen: show marker if the video was already seen
- codecs: added new codec available in most scenarios – exo v1 (might work better than hardware on some streams)
- playlist: can disable playlist update at all (while cache exists) in provider attrs
- preview: use soft audio decoder when sound enabled for preview
- xc: media library: support for trailer and background image
- watch history: less time needed for playback to remember
- icons: folder: config to add ignored words when matching
To install the original CLICK ME this can be helpful because it will support the developer of the app. This keeps him/her motivated to continue.