View your IPTV provider on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box. The app does not provide any video or channels by itself. It only works with your provider playlist or another source provided by you. Some sources can be found at places such as Pastebin and are free. These free sources very rarely last long and can be a pain to keep updated. We are best sticking with a reliable paid service that will be more stable.
Features Of Navigator
- Auto-enter system pip on switching to the home screen (premium).
- Configurable double-tapping zones in the playback.
- Subtitles support hardware codecs.
- Afr supports resolution change.
- Allow configuring the local folder with icons.
- Use software audio decoding for hardware codecs which might help with 5.1 sound.
- Storage optimizations.
Live streams live TV watching
- You can group your favorite channels and categories automatically.
- On launch, you can start playing the last channel.
- Has timeshift support for providers with archives.
- Watch in picture-in-picture mode (premium).
- Set a reminder for interesting shows.
- It allows you to view your watched archived shows and media library.
- Can filter by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, age, and country.
- Search by anything.
- It will retrieve data from several EPG sources (including user-provided).
- Providers not supporting HLS seeking uses slower but working seeking mode.
- Saves your playback progress with an automatic resume from the previous moment.
- With the premium, you can use the playback speed.
- Browse and play your local network files via UPnP/DNLA using an external player.
- Media library.
More Added Features
- The app offers support for the Stalker Portal.
- Big improvements for remote controls.
- Now has a better child mode management.
- A new theme was added and much more.
- You are able to change your user agent.
In my option, there are very similar apps like this, and people have different tastes. I suggest you try some others out too and this will give you an idea of what is out there.
How to configure a Provider playlist for free IPTV?
- First, go to https://pastebin.com/ and find a list.
- When you find a working list, copy and paste the contents of your m3u playlist as a new paste.
- Select Unlisted in Paste Exposure and in the Paste Name / Title call it anything you wish.
- Now look for the Create New Paste button and select it.
- Once you have created your post locate the RAW on the screen and note down the URL for your playlist.
What provider template can i use?
- If your IPTV Service provider uses an m3u file, simply upload the m3u and set it up as a playlist.
- Xtream Codes should be used if your playlist looks something similar to /get.php?username=&password=&type=m3u_plus&output=
Can OTT Navigator IPTV be used on Windows PC/Mac?
YES, but you will need an emulator to do this. Nox Player is a good solution, it allows for running Android apps and is highly optimized and recommended.
- Premium Feature Unlock
- Ads Removed / Disabled.
- Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
- Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone.
- Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
- Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
- Optimized PNG Save To 30 Kb.
- Optimized JPG Save To 37 Kb.
- Re-Compressed Classes.dex & Library.
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
- Removed Annotation Code.
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
- Mod by tryroom
- Kindly give TryRoom a thank you for his mod
- Reduced size to 8.33 MB
- Some languages removed
- Removed RAW sounds
- Arm 7 support
- Other tweaks
What’s New v184.108.40.206
- profiles: allows to restrict provider to be only used by a single user profile (via provider attributes)
- config: allow to setup default app-wide zoom for channels
- backup: better support for larger backups with more data (note that it may not load on older app versions)
- playlist: basic support for non-proxy acestream channels
- player: ask user what to do on channel error after num of retries exceeded
- category props: on hiding category show quick option to undo the action
- restrict: add action in settings to lock settings immediately
- phone: better treat screen cutouts in vertical view
To install the original CLICK ME this can be helpful because it will support the developer of the app. This keeps him/her motivated to continue.