IPTV provider Navigator IPTV
View your IPTV provider on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box. The app does not provide any video or channels by itself. It only works with your provider playlist or another source provided by you. Some sources can be found at places such as Pastebin and are free. These free sources very rarely last long and can be a pain to keep updated. We are best sticking with a reliable paid service that will be more stable.
- Auto-enter system pip on switching to the home screen (premium).
- Configurable double-tapping zones in the playback.
- Subtitles support for hardware codecs.
- Afr supports resolution change.
- Allow configuring the local folder with icons.
- Use software audio decoding for hardware codecs which might help with 5.1 sound.
- Storage optimizations.
Live streams live TV watching
- You can group your favorite channels and categories automatically.
- On launch, you can start playing the last channel.
- Has timeshift support for providers with archives.
- Watch in picture-in-picture mode (premium).
- Set a reminder for interesting shows.
- It allows you to view your watched archived shows and media library.
- Can filter by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, and age, and country.
- Search by anything.
- It will retrieve data from several EPG sources (including user-provided).
- Providers not supporting HLS seeking uses slower but working seeking mode.
- Saves your playback progress with an automatic resume from the previous moment.
- With the premium, you can use the playback speed.
- Browse and play your local network files via UPnP/DNLA using an external player.
- Media library.
More Added Features
- The app offers support for the Stalker Portal.
- Big improvements for remote controls.
- Now has a better child mode management.
- A new theme was added and much more.
- You are able to change your user agent.
In my option, there are very similar apps like this, and people have different tastes. I suggest you try some others out too and this will give you an idea of what is out there.
How to configure a Provider playlist for free IPTV?
- First, go to https://pastebin.com/ and find a list.
- When you find a working list, copy and paste the contents of your m3u playlist as a new paste.
- Select Unlisted in Paste Exposure and in the Paste Name / Title call it anything you wish.
- Now look for the Create New Paste button and select it.
- Once you have created your post locate the RAW on the screen and note down the URL for your playlist.
What provider template can i use?
- If your IPTV Service provider uses an m3u file, simply upload the m3u and set up as a playlist.
- Xtream Codes should be used if your playlist looks something similar to /get.php?username=&password=&type=m3u_plus&output=
Can OTT Navigator IPTV be used on Windows PC/Mac?
YES, but you will need an emulator to do this. Nox Player is a good solution, it allows running Android apps and is highly optimized and recommended.
Mod Info IPTV provider
- Ads were taken out and removed so no annoying banner ads or popups.
- Analytics and crashlytics are disabled.
- Lots of receivers and services were removed or disabled.
- Optimized Graphics and Zipalign.
- Removed all of the debug information.
- Credits TryRoom.
What’s New v22.214.171.124
- Improved search within the app, combining all search sources together.
- Support providers with vod with genres declared but not assigned.
- Optimized indexing and data loading.
- Start indexing faster upon launch.
- Disable modules if not using them (archive/vod/studio)
- Dynamic app shortcuts now obey favorites order.
- Extended support for some MAC portals.
- Extended support for several vod series configurations.
To install the original CLICK ME this can be helpful because it will support the developer of the app. This keeps him/her motivated to continue.