Table of Contents
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an illness that can affect your lungs and breathing and can have symptoms of feeling unwell such as
Symptoms can include
- High temperature and feeling much hotter than normal, especially on your chest and back.
- Coughing more than usual and having more episodes of coughing in a 24-hour period.
The virus started back in December 2019 and can be spread by contact easily. The first case of the new Coronavirus COVID-19 was recorded on 31 December in Wuhan, China (WHO). Since then, 554,146,813 confirmed cases have been recorded worldwide. This visualization shows the near real-time status based on data from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University and DXY. Data currently available on the following zoom levels: City-level – US, Canada, and Australia; Province-level – China; Country-level – other countries.
How we can help the situation if we can
- If we are able to stay at home this can help not to spread the virus amongst everybody.
- Stay away from friends and family to avoid further spreading if you are able to. (This doesn’t include people who live with you)
If we really need to go outside
- Shop for basic necessities, for example, food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
- You can go outside to exercise such as running, walking, or riding a bike, this can be alone or with people that live with you.
- Travel to and from work but if it is possible to work from home then that would be a good option.
- You are best to try and minimize the time spent outside, but if you really need to then try and stay at least 3 meters away from people to limit the risk of being infected.
Other things we can do to stop the infection from spreading
- Wash your hands often for 30 seconds under warm water with soap (Any soap will do no need for special hand wash)
- If we cough or sneeze cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (Don’t use your hands )
- For any used tissues put them in the trash as soon as possible and then wash your hands.
This app allows you to keep up to date with all the news regarding the Coronavirus. The App is user-friendly and was made and designed to keep users up to date with the World Health Organisations and for all users to chat with each other about the latest news on the Coronavirus and share information about what is happening using the Coronavirus (COVID-19) APK.
I first saw this app on the husham website, if you would like to visit that article CLICK ME
Opened the comments for this article
If you have anything to say or want to talk about the subject, I’ve opened this article up temporarily so feel free to post your thoughts about this whole mess.
For more utilities feel free to check out the section HERE and browse through some of the pages. There might be something you need.