Cloud Radio Pro
Cloud Radio has all the features that you want for a radio player, including recording live streams, scheduled recording, live lyrics, and more features, with more than 90K stations you are sure to find the station you want. Enjoy, listening, reading lyrics, and recording over 90000 stations from the world. Cloud Radio has all the features that you want for a radio player, including recording live streams, scheduled recording, live lyrics, and more features, with more than 90K stations you are sure to find the station you want.
The pro version has almost the same features as the free version but it’s ads-free.
- Favorite list to manage your favorite stations
- Recent list to show recently played stations.
- List of favorite songs with Artist, song, and Artwork if available.
- History of all played songs.
- List of recorded songs.
- Automatically search for Artwork of currently played song.
- Share feature to share Radio with your friends
- Sleep timer to automatically turn off Cloud Radio.
- find easily all the stations from your country or regions.
- Search feature by name or description.
- Multilingual support up to 20 different languages available
- All stations are divided by countries, regions, genres, and languages.
- Screen lock Play / Pause buttons showing currently playing information with Radio name and Art Cover if available.
- Record, cut, and tag songs by name and album cover and record in your sdcard
- Cloud Radio support MP3, AAC,HLS, OPUS,FLAC, OGG,M3U, PLS,ASX stream for now
- Searching by cities in some countries.
- Live search and display for lyrics of current playing songs (if available).
- Create an account and save all your favorites stations and favorites songs.
- You can also set an alarm to wake up with your favorite radio station.
- An internal player for your recorded file, create a playlist.
- Cloud Radio lets you synchronize all your favorite stations, songs, and custom radio automatically with all your devices.
- A high-quality album cover is available.
- Cloud Radio lets you search music directly from the app in Youtube, Deezer, and Spotify, so you won’t miss any song you like.
- logo stretch in grid mode fixed
- Skip Forward/rewind bug fixed
- The audio engine has been updated to fix the discontinuity problem for some stations
- Quick Scroll slider feature
- Open song in Youtube app or using the app
- Set the Font size you want from the settings
- Improvement for faster loading.
How to install?
- Go to the system settings.
- Locate and enable Unkown Sources.
- Click on the download links provided.
- Install the ArenaShow apk.
- Open the app.
- Start enjoying all of the content.