Cube Call Recorder apk
Cube Call Recorder lets you easily record your incoming and outgoing phone calls and conversations in the most popular VOIP apps.
- Phone calls
- more coming soon
Crystal Clear Sound Quality
The app lets you record your calls and conversations in the best possible quality.
Record your calls when and how it’s comfortable for you
- Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts.
- Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to record every conversation with.
- Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them.
- In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly, or exporting to other services or devices.
- Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to ear speaker to privately listen to your recordings.
- Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access.
- Call back and open contacts right from the app.
Easily setup Cube Call Recorder ACR to make it better and more comfortable to work with
- Multiple audio sources. Choose the audio source to use for recording conversations on your device for better quality and compatibility.
- Skip short calls. Don’t want to record brief talks? Set Cube Call Recorder to ignore them.
- Simple controls. Easily manage your recording process using the minimalistic and functional controls widget.
Works on tablets.
Even if your device doesn’t support cellular calls, you can use this to record Skype, Viber, and WhatsApp conversations.
If it doesn’t work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
I’ve deleted a recording. Can you bring it back?
No. Cube ACR call recorder does not have access to the recording on your device, nor do we have any copies. We recommend you back up your recordings in the cloud from time to time.
Can I record a call I’m already on?
Yes, you can. If you are on a call and want to start recording you can open tap the Cube ACR app recording widget to initiate a new recording.
How can I download the recording to my computer?
Simply connect your phone to your PC via a USB cable and navigate to the Cube ACR folder with the recordings to copy them. Alternatively, you can send your recording to the cloud storage of your choice.
Is it legal for me to record calls?
Each country has its own laws and regulations regarding the recording of telephone conversations. Please consult your local legislation. Cube call recorder ACR is not responsible for any law violations by its users regarding phone conversation recordings.
Does Cube ACR app support Android 10?
Please make sure that the Cube app is up to date and that ‘Cube ACR App Connector’ is switched on in the app settings – miscellaneous.
The app doesn’t start/widget doesn’t appear when a call starts (Android 6 – 9)
The play store version can be found HERE feel free to download the original file to support the developer and rate the app.