XCIPTV is a Media Player App For Android TV, Android Phone, and Android Tab. Easy to use App. Fully Customizable and Brandable for OTT Service Providers. The app comes with two built-in Media Players with Adaptive HLS Streaming. No 3rd party apps or players are required. Simple UI design for easy navigation.XCIPTV is using ExoPlayer and VLC Player. Easy to navigate using Android TV Remote and Dpad. This app can be installed on Android Phones, tablets, and TV.
Explore XCIPTV’s Features
- Built-in Players
- EPG support for Xtream Codes Compatible API, EZHometech (EZServer), and M3U URL.
- Catchup with EPG
- VOD with IMDb’s Info
- Series with season and episodes
- Add TV, VODs, and Series to Favorites
- Backup and Restore – Sync settings with multiple devices
- Schedule Recording to internal or external storage (DVR)
- Program Reminder from EPG View
- Schedule Recording from EPG View
- Buil-in VPN Support
- Branded Version: Announcement on top of all Channels. Supports Multiple Languages
- Branded Version: Maintenance Notification
- Branded Version: Self Management Portal for Maintenance, Notification, and Messages.
- Branded Version: Send Account Expiration or another message to a specific user.
- Branded Version: Change Portal address and update Contact info Anytime.
- Branded Version: Multi Portal Support. No Server or Client Side configuration required.
XCIPTV is a tv application for android, it is a fantastic video and streaming player which is for users that allows us to watch live TV, Video On Demand, TV Series, and Catchup TV on many android devices like mobile phones, android boxes, and Firestick/TV.
The player is very easy to use and is a very powerful player and allows the user to choose to load their playlist and file/ URL or log in with the service’s details to access Xtream Codes API.
The app has a built-in video player that supports many standard codecs including 4k video format too. It will also allow for external player support.
You can watch up to 4 programs from 4 screens at the same time but this depends on the service you have subscribed to and how many connections you have paid for with your service.
With the EPG support, it will show what program is on and watching and also shows what is next.
XCIPTV allows the user to record what they are watching at the time. Please note you need at least two connections for this option.
XCIPTV Pro has the ChromeCasting feature and allows for casting to external tv devices from devices such as your cellphone and or tablets,pc.
In the app, Parental Control is a very important feature for many people and this app provides a way to password sections you might not want the kids to look at.
Catch-up is possible with this tv application for android and depending on what service you have this could be a very good feature for many users.
If you like to use the original apps they can be found in the store HERE this version may come with ads.
mod 1 full
- full support arm7a, arm64-v8a, x86,x86_64
- Analytics disabled
- Ads removed
- Signature check disabled
- Some permissions & services removed/disabled
- mod by hifi2007 reviews
mod 2 Lite
- same as mod 1 but includes arm support only
mod 3 Ultra Lite
- Removed VLC Player and pointed the playlist to EXO by default
- Languages removed
- please note some devices might have some issues