Table of Contents
- 1 Features Of Solid Explorer File Manager
- 2 Solid Explorer Plugins
- 2.1 Mega for Solid Explorer-v1.1.5_build_100025-armeabi-v7a
- 2.2 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 2.3 Mega for Solid Explorer-v1.1.5_build_300025-arm64-v8a
- 2.4 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 2.5 SE FTP Server-v1.2.5_build_17
- 2.6 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 2.7 Solid Explorer Amazon Cloud & S3 Plugin-1.0.2
- 2.8 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 2.9 Solid Explorer Cast_1.0
- 2.10 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 2.11 Solid Explorer OTG Plugin_1.0.6
- 2.12 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 3 Solid Explorer Icon Pack
Solid Explorer is a good file manager for accessing your media. You can access your photos, videos, and music in one place. It also comes with a built-in music player and image viewer, which even allows you to play remote content stored on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive. Solid Explorer allows you to Chromecast your content. This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design. It’s better, faster, and solid when compared to others that I’ve tested. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets, and color schemes.
Features Of Solid Explorer File Manager
- Two panels acting as file browsers
- Between panels, it allows for Drag and Drops
- Password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Search to find indexed search quickly
- Allows you to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR, and TAR archives
- Change File names at the same time of multiple files
You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. It also offers dual-pane file browsing with drag and drop which greatly increases your productivity. It provides you a wide support for cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, and Owncloud. You are able to create or extract the most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR, and 7ZIP.
Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide a password. The same applies to cloud storage, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well. More features include a root explorer that allows you to change system-level file properties. It will automatically mount file systems as read/write so we don’t have to remember. This file manager will allow you to connect to your Windows Computer and many remote servers that work with FTP, SFTP, and WebDav.
To install the official version from the playstore Click HERE and if you enjoy the app feel free to comment and rate over there.
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/NeatBytes/
- improved file listing speed
- fixed back gesture conflict with panel snapping
- added checkmark to selected list items
- minor bug fixes