Table of Contents
- 1 Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
- 2 Mod Details For SD Maid
- 3 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
- 4 CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy. It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
- Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
- Logs, crash reports, and other files you don’t want are constantly being created.
- Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
SD Maid allows you to
- Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
- Remove superfluous files from your system.
- Manage installed user and system apps.
- Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
- Search for files by name, content, or date.
- Obtain a detailed overview of your device’s storage.
- Optimize databases.
- Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning‘.
- • Detect duplicate pictures, music, or documents, independent of name or location.
- Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
Free vs Pro Version
The Pro version of SD Maid also called the Unlocker is a plugin, that is used with the free version to enable all the pro features as follows.
- User-defined SystemCleaner filter.
- Deletion function in the AppCleaner tool.
- Deletion function in the Duplicates tool.
- Scheduled operations via a timer.
- Scheduled reboots power cycle or software restart.
- A widget to execute the main tools.
- File and app previews in all tools.
- A searchable history of SD Maids’ actions.
- Launcher shortcuts to specific tools.
- Additional search options.
- Android 7.1 app icon shortcuts.
- (Forced) app moving to external storage on supported devices.
- Helps support the developer.
How do I configure SD Maid?
SD Maid starts out with a default configuration and for most users this is fine and there’s some useful setting that can be changed as follows
- Include or exclude specific file types or categories.
- Create an exclusion to exclude specific apps or files from SD Maids results.
- SD Maid can be configured to delete more or fewer files, you can enable/disable additional filters and options.
What’s New v5.2.2
- Improved: Logging for various tools.
- Changed: Display language labels in their own language
- Fixed: Crash when donating a coffee.
- Improved: Checksum dialog now also shows the file path
- Fixed: Checksum dialog not closing action mode
- Fixed: Checksum dialog showing multiple times when SD Maid is paused/resumed
- Fixed: find/grep search terms being stored inconsistently, now happens after pressing the search
- Improved: Ownership for exported filters is now correctly displayed
- Fixed: Missing feedback when importing custom filters
- Improved: Fixed summary info text on the bottom button bar being cut off when using larger fonts.
- Improved Filter for hidden caches and bug reporting related files.
- Fixed Overflow menu being non-responsive after returning from a subscreen and clearing the search field.
- Improved ACS based cache deletion on Huawei and LGE devices (locales en and ru)
The play store version can be found HERE to check it out and support the developer. If you like the app and find it useful the AppStore is a great place to leave your review and let the developer know how he is progressing.
The sd maid official website can be found Here they have a beta tester option if you are interested in a bug test for them.
Mod Details For SD Maid
- Pro / Paid features unlocked – no additional key required
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zip aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Debug code removed
- Check for new update disabled
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan