Plex Apk v10.1.2.4386 Unlocked MOD
Plex Apk organizes all of your video, music, and photo collection plex for Android giving you instant access to them on all of your devices. The requirements are at least android 5.0 and up.
What Plex can do?
Plex shows your media and artwork with metadata and also shows related content. The app converts your media to play on any device and can be shared with family and friends for easy access.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at PLEX.TV software on your home computer and Plex, then you can enjoy all of your media on your device and can be shared with friends and family. Plex can also make your media look nice with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
Plex apk can cast unlimited photos from the Camera Roll on your phone and tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Android TV, and many others. (free download available at PLEX.TV DOWNLOADS to other supported Plex Apps.
With the unlocked version, you can remove the playback limitations on the app.
Is Plex legal?
YES, the app is 100% legal and doesn’t provide illegal content but it doesn’t mean that it cannot be used to do illegal things with it. Plex is a media center that makes it possible to stream and share your content with devices for easy access. The app allows you to share Movies, TV Shows, Music, and other useful content.
How much does the app charge?
If you just use the basic this is free for all devices. If you want to go premium with a plex pass they have three options
- A monthly pass is £3.99 GBP
- Yearly plex pass £31.99 GBP
- Lifetime pass £94.99 GBP
The original version can be found in the Play store HERE to support the developer. This version will come with options to add extra features and a plex pass that can be unlocked via the google playstore service with in-app purchases.
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, Android TV, and others.
- Playing media from your Media Server on this app’s device is limited to just one minute of video and music and has a watermark on the photos.
- The free version still provides casting of any media on your Media Server. The download link can be found HERE this is to support other supported Plex Apps.
What’s New v184.108.40.206280
- Player: prevent crash when switching to Live TV guide.
- Player: prevent crashes when closing the player.
- Player: when transcoding a DoVi stream we shouldn’t attempt to play it as DoVi.
- Startup: prevent crash starting up application on Sony TVs.
- [Mobile] Platform: Download progress badge size was too small.
- [Mobile] Support audio stream selection in Movies & Shows detail pages.
- [TV] App could crash trying to open an episode detail page.
- [TV] Some TV show detail pages did not show the correct watched status on episodes.
- [TV] App was crashing on startup on certain devices.
- [TV] Inline artwork could be displayed incorrectly when navigating back quickly.
- [TV] Preplay: an incorrect title could be briefly displayed when navigating from the profile.
- Player: restore playback speed when switching from Podcasts to music.
- Improve the look of a double-tap gesture.
- Player: scale text-based subtitles when entering Picture in Picture mode.
- The app could crash while loading some images.
- Player: don’t offer subtitle downloads when connected to a remote player that doesn’t support it.
- Play the same version of media when moving from remote to local playback.
- Handle subtitle and audio stream selection when being controlled remotely.
- Player: offer correct streams when casting remotely.
- Display errors fullscreen when Picture in Picture is enabled
- Player: toggle playback when either the Play or Pause buttons are pressed.
- Repeat mode would not be set correctly.
- Player: update server view state when being controlled via Companion.
- Display the Play button when swiping through the video mini-player.
- Player: prevent a potential crash when closing the video player.
- Play Version was ignored if playing trailers.
- Player: display resolution in Playback Info.
- [Mobile] Pre-plays: navigating to a recording from the schedule would not work.
- [Mobile] the Wrong image is displayed in the Android Auto player.
- Left and right actions are now disabled when reordering a sidebar item.
- Live TV: some minor improvements when scrolling up and down the TV guide.
- Navigating down the library screen might open the sidebar incorrectly.
- Google’s assistant search would fail to find results.
- “Play trailer” preplay action could cause the app to crash after playing the item.
- Plex Pass / Paid features unlocked
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- The original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan.