Table of Contents
Night Owl filters out blue light and reduces the brightness of your phone’s screen more than you can achieve with Android settings, which helps you avoid eye strain, insomnia (inability to sleep), and headaches when staring at your phone in the dark.
Features of Night Owl
- Dim the entire screen, notification icons, and notification drawer.
- Easily adjust the filter intensity in the app or from the notification.
- Filter the blue light or customize the tint color.
- Schedule the app to start and stop automatically via timer or sun scheduler.
- Shake the device to stop the app. (optional)
- Disable auto-brightness and lower device brightness to a minimum automatically when the app starts. (optional)
- Use quick setting tiles to start or stop the app quickly.
Do you have trouble falling asleep after looking at your phone’s screen for a long time? Night Owl might be the solution for you.
- Now compatible with Android 12
- Sun timer bug fixed
If you love the app why not support them at the playstore @ here this helps to keep the developer motivated.
- Premium / Paid features unlocked
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zip aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android. manifest
- Ads links removed and invoke methods nullified
- Ads layouts visibility disabled
- Google Play Store install package check disabled
- Debug code removed
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: universal architecture
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 213dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan