Welcome to My5, the app that brings you your favorite shows from Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA, 5SELECT, and Paramount Network for free. The new app also gives you access to the best programs from some of our partner channels each month, including BLAZE, BET, PBS America, Together, Real Stories, and Spark.
All of this for free
You can enjoy hundreds of box sets, catch premieres of brand new shows, My5 Exclusives, and content extras.
Features Of My5 Channel 5
- Catch up on the Channel 5 shows you may have missed.
- Register to unlock box sets, premieres, and My5 Exclusives.
- Keep track of what you’ve watched and picked up where you left off.
- Use Favourites to keep shows you love in one place.
- Now supports Google Chromecast – stream all your favorite My5 shows to your TV.
- The app is restricted to use within the UK but will work outside of the UK with a VPN.
- You will need Android OS version 5 or above to use this application.
- You may incur additional costs for streaming video over mobile networks.
- Rights restrictions mean that not all shows can be made available.
- Some features require you to register for a free My5 account.
Welcome to the brand new My5 Android TV app from Channel 5, bringing your favorite shows from across the Channel 5 family, including Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA, 5SELECT, 5Spike, and the Paramount Network. Whether you want to catch up with the latest, unmissable must-watch shows or binge-watch some classic favorites from our archive, there’s a lot to discover on My5. Also, keep track of what you’ve watched and picked up watching where you left off.
To use the original app it can be found here but can only be downloaded with a UK isp.
If you love to watch UK content then why not check out the ITV HUB app for Phones and Tablets.
Channels No Longer Available On My5 Channel 5 As Of 30th September 2021
Content from a number of other channels was available until 30th September 2021 and has now unfortunately been removed from the apps lineup. This is sad news and hope in the future they will return. The app still has a massive library but is nowhere near as big as it once was. It Used to be a lot better, since the removal of a lot of content from partner sites, including Pluto, CBS, and others, you now have to use several other apps or websites (if available at all) to watch your favorite shows rather than all in one place, which is inconvenient. Some other commercial channels offer an optional, reasonable price subscription to watch catchup ad-free, which could be one option to help improve the experience for what there is left to watch.
The networks and Channels Removed Are As Follows
- CBS Reality (channel co-owned with AMC Networks International
- Horror (channel co-owned with AMC Networks International
- Pluto TV Drama
- Pluto TV Food
- Pluto TV Movies
- Smithsonian Channel (owned by ViacomCBS in association with the Smithsonian Institution
- discover. film
- Masters of Food
- PBS America
- Real Stories
- Reel Truth Crime
- Together TV
Mod Details For My5 Channel 5
- Ads Removed
- casting ads removed
- Works outside of the UK with a VPN
- Analytics disabled
- Receivers disabled
- No forced update
- Mod by hifi2007 reviews