Table of Contents
- 1 Are you looking for the best family-friendly music and stories in one FREE app?
- 2 Enjoy the latest addition to iHeartRadio Family: Stories
- 3 Parents, want control of what your kid is listening to?
- 4 Does the iHeartRadio Family app cost money?
- 5 Is the app safe and secure for kids?
- 6 What devices is the iHeartRadio Family app available on?
- 7 What can you find on the iHeartRadio Family app?
- 8 Do I need to register for an account to use the iHeartRadio Family app?
- 9 Playstore
- 10 Mod Details
- 11 iheartradio-family_3.3(10000220)
- 12 DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD
- 13 iheartradio-family-for-android-tv_1.1.4
- 14 DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD BACKUP DOWNLOAD
iHeartRadio Family is also home to today’s most popular characters! Kids and parents can tune in and listen to music by their favorites from Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street, and more.
Are you looking for the best family-friendly music and stories in one FREE app?
The new and improved iHeartRadio Family app has been revamped with a new look and feel, offering over eighty stations for both kids and parents!
Enjoy the latest addition to iHeartRadio Family: Stories
Listen to Story Pirates, a comedy remake of imaginative stories from real kids; Bedtime Explorers, which shares adventurous tales; and Chompers, a giggle-inducing daily show that will entertain the entire family while brushing teeth! Enjoy these stories and more:
Parents, want control of what your kid is listening to?
The all-new Parental Permissions allow you to easily hide music from inside the app’s player screen. Manage your hidden music from Settings, and take control of your kids’ listening experience at home or on the go!
Does the iHeartRadio Family app cost money?
It costs … ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The iHeartRadio Family app is absolutely free to download and use. Our content is all yours and you don’t have to spend a penny for it.
Is the app safe and secure for kids?
First and foremost, we treat your family like we do our own family – with lots of TLC. We have carefully curated our content that is not only entertaining but also content parents can feel safe leaving their children with. After all; we do strive to be the babysitter you can count on! The iHeartRadio Family app meets all Children’s Online Privacy Protection (COPPA) standards, so parents there is no need to stress you can trust that your child/children are in good hands.
What devices is the iHeartRadio Family app available on?
iHeartRadio Family app can be downloaded and listened to on iOS and Android phones and tablets, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku platforms. If you are a subscriber of Amazon Free time, you can also listen to iHeartRadio Family when logging into your Amazon Free time account on your Fire Tablet.
What can you find on the iHeartRadio Family app?
Good question! There are over 100 different music stations and story channels (podcasts) available on the iHeartRadio Family app. Whether your child is 2 or 12 there’s no way they will be bored.
Do I need to register for an account to use the iHeartRadio Family app?
Nope! Once you download the app you are all set to listen! We’ve made it that simple because we love you!
To download the original app and support the developer it can be found @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clearchannel.iheartkids&hl=en_GB&gl=US
- Ad=Free by default
- Analytics disabled
- receivers disabled
- Mod by hifi2007 reviews