First Grade Learning Games has 21 games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach 1st-grade lessons like reading, spelling, math, fractions, STEM, science, compound words, contractions, geography, dinosaurs, fossils, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Games On Offer In First Grade Learning Games
- Patterns – Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
- Ordering – Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
- Word Bingo – Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
- Compound Words – Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
- Advanced Counting – Skip count by 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, 5’s, 10’s, and more
- Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math – Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
- Contractions – Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
- Spelling – Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
- Fractions – Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives – Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
- Sight Words – Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st-grade sight words
- Compare Numbers – Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
- 5 Senses – Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
- Geography – Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
- Animals – Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
- Body Parts – Learn and identify all the body parts of the human body, and learn how diagrams work
- Photosynthesis – Help the plant conduct photosynthesis and learn about the process vital for all plant life
- Dinosaurs and Fossils – Identify different dinosaurs and learn about how we can learn about dinosaurs from fossils
- Timed Math Facts – Quickly answer math facts to earn basketballs
- Reading Basics – Read articles, answer questions, and get help with tough words
- Cause & Effect – Listen and match a cause with the correct effect
1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards
All 21 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with the help of voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child’s homework with these teacher-approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
The official app can be downlad HERE and the playstore version can be downloaded HERE.
Short Mod Info
- 63.9 MB
- Release by Kirlif’
1st Grade Games v6.6 build 66
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD