Ever Stream Movies
ever stream movies From the casual enthusiast to the last word admirer, our assortment of many FFrench-language films can totally immerse you within the made cultures of the French-speaking world. whether or not you are looking to spice up your information about the language, or for one thing exciting to observe on a Friday night this numerous choice of films has one thing for each mood.
The app lets you watch your favorite movies in french streaming from your smartphone. Available for Android
What is it
ever stream movies is to movies what Ever Stream series is to TV series. It allows you to view your french movies streaming from your smartphone or tablet.
- Your movies in any circumstances, 3g / 4g / WiFi / Offline
- Comfortably installed in your armchair, in bed, …
- In transport: train, metro, car (for passengers only), …
- In the office (not good)
- On the road: at the hotel, abroad, …
- And even without network coverage and WiFi: cf synchronization
The essential functions
- Daily catalog update
- Choice of the language (VF, VOSTFR, VO)
- Search function
- Manage your favorites (WISHLIST): this is your page with your favorite movies accessible without the search.
- No subscription required for hosting companies.
- No limitation 30 minutes from viewing.
do I need registration ever stream movies?
yes you will first need to create an account to use this android app
ever stream movies can be found in aptoide HERE
The website can be found HERE. This is the official place to get the download link.
- Removed ads
- Sponsored ads removed
- Mod by hifi 2007
Updated Per Request
The last time i updated this article was back in 2018 and the reason for this is because every update the dev has done gets worse. I feel having to now have an account is a putoff and then when we create an account hardly any links work. The dev just pushes updates but doesn’t actually fix anything and as far as i know, this app has not worked well for more than 1 year. If you are looking for a good quality french app then im sorry this isn’t it.