Table of Contents
- 1 Features of DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos. It has a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor, and no rooting needed. The app provides an easy way to record screen videos, like game videos, video calls, live shows, and more – making everything simple. It provides a stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends you can also record popular programs on live apps like Periscope and Bigo Live.
Features of DU Recorder
- Pause and resume screen recording.
- Enable the front camera with a facecam.
- The app records external sound.
- Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Hide the floating window for frameless video
- Display click operations in the screen recording
- Shake the device to stop recording screen
- Internal storage and SD card
- Touch screen to draw
- Using a Wi-Fi-connected computer, download videos and screenshots to your computer
- A GIF recorder helps you record the screen as GIF
- Livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch with DU Recorder
- NO root needed, NO recording time limit
- HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
- Provides interfaces in MORE THAN 20 LANGUAGES
Video editing functions
- Trim video / Remove the middle part of the video
- Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
- Use and add background music to video
- Adjust the volume of the video
- Has subtitles to video
- Add intro and outro to a video
- Add a background picture to the vertical video
- Change speed of a video
- Rotate video
- Crop video
Stream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
- Broadcast resolution settings, stream with high-quality
- Livestream privacy level settings
- Real-time audience comments
- You can use the front camera when live streaming
- Live tools: Enjoy many YouTube live tools for better live streaming: donations, subscription and donation goals, message robot.
Screenshots and Image Editing
- Use the notification bar or floating window to take a one-click screenshot.
- Stitch Images: Smartly combine several images into one.
- Blur Image: Pixelate the image to cover areas you do not want to show.
- Crop Image: Keep only the part of the image you want.
If you would like to use the original to support the developer then click HERE to look at their official Facebook page.
- Mod and credits to Apkmos