Clean My House Chore To Do List v2.2.0 MOD
Clean My House – Chore To-Do List is a good app for people who are domestically challenged or simply time-poor (or both). If you don’t wake up in the morning and automatically know what house cleaning you should be doing today, but you want to have a clean house, then this app is for you. It will help you to create a house cleaning schedule.
Manage your house cleaning schedule with our schedule maker! Clean My House is the number 1 app to organize and schedule errands and all housekeeping-related daily tasks. No more worrying about what to do every morning. You will get a reminder of things to do for that day. This app will make your life so much easier and your house so much cleaner!
Whether you live alone or with a family, managing a house can be challenging. Many times we are not sure what to do when we wake up each morning and may miss our daily tasks completely. If you’ve ever thought, I need an app that can help me plan my house cleaning schedules and remind me every day of the daily tasks and things to do, this app is for you. Rather than using a generic daily planner or organizer, it’s a much easier way to create a schedule that focuses on housekeeping chores and errands.
Best Features Of Clean My House-Things To Do And Daily Planner
- A FREE app to make your life so much easier.
- Focusing on housekeeping and errands around the house.
- Organize the chores based on Categories.
- Daily reminder – set a reminder for your daily tasks.
- Set and schedule one-time tasks or repeated tasks.
- Simple to use and view.
You can also choose any chore from the Master Task List! It’s a Premium Feature (one-time in-app payment) that will save you a lot of time and effort when using our schedule maker!
How Do We Use Clean My House?
- Click on the “+” button to add a task.
- Add the name of the task.
- Choose Category (default Categories are all the rooms in your house, but you can edit the Category on the Settings)
- Add the due date for the task.
- Add Repeat frequency. “No repeat” if it’s a one-time task or selects the repeat frequency. (For example: Repeat every 2 days)
- In Settings, you can set whether or not you want to set a reminder and what time will the app remind you.
- When you are about to do the task, press on the task and Start Timer. You can also Mark it as Completed.
The official version of the app can be downloaded from the playstore @ HERE to support the developer feel free to use this option.
- Upgrade Android Libraries
- Analytics disabled
- Receivers disabled
- Mod by hifi2007 reviews