Aqua Mail lets you browse all your emails from one place with an easy-to-use app. The app lets you enter your email and password and it’s as easy as that. You will be all set and will have instant access to your emails.
With its flexibility and vast customization options, Aqua Mail’s goal is to reflect the needs of the modern-day user and provide a platform anyone can tailor to their needs and preferences. Aqua Mail’s seamless yet powerful interface hosts a wide range of advanced features for setting up any type of email account:
- Home screen widgets including message counter and message list.
- Use our Smart Folder feature to easily navigate and manage your emails.
- Calendar sync for Exchange and Office 365 (use any Calendar app or widgets).
- Contacts sync for Exchange and Office 365 (visible in Aqua Mail and in the Contacts app.
- The rich text editor, styling choices, and a large number of formatting options, including embedding images
- With the signature support, you can attach a separate signature to each mail account and include images, links, and text formatting.
- Notifications and replies via voice input from an Android Wear smartwatch.
- Pick from the four available Themes and further customization options to change how the app looks and operates.
- Separate network connection settings for WiFi and mobile data ensure optimum performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Multiple email providers: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple, GMX, AOL, and more.
- Mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, Office 365, Exchange Online, and others.
- Use of a “more secure” login method (OAUTH2) for Yahoo / Gmail / Hotmail.
- Backup and restore feature via popular cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, and Google Drive) or a file.
- Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
- Push mail for most mail services (except Yahoo) and self-hosted IMAP servers, also for Exchange and Office 365 (corporate mail).
The Mod Provides The Paid Version That Includes
- Push mail for Exchange servers (corporate email) and Office 365.
- Ability to add more than two accounts.
- Use identities.
- Remove the Aqua Mail promo signature in outgoing messages.
- Remove ads.
What’s New v1.42.0
- You can now manage your messages by using Rules (available for Outlook accounts at the moment).
Go to Settings>Manage accounts> tap on your account and choose Filters to access the brand new feature.
The app can be found on the app store HERE if you like to use the original this is a great way to support the developer.
- Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zip-aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android. manifest
- Ads links removed and invoke methods nullified
- Ads layout visibility disabled
- Google Play Store install package check disabled
- Debug code removed
- Remove the default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely
- AOSP compatible mode
- No active trackers or advertisements
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: universal architecture
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- The original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD