Table of Contents
Maybe you can’t find THE favorite app on your Fire TV. With this app “Apps2Fire” (Apps to Fire) you can upload every Android application from your mobile phone or tablet to your Fire TV or Fire TV stick. We only have to enable the developer options on your fire tv and enter the fire tv IP address in Apps 2 Fire. Sideloading uses the Fire TV’s developer options as described in the help section of Apps 2 Fire. Developer options are sometimes unreliable so be patient with it. If you are facing problems disable and re-enable the developer options on the Fire TV and frequently restart Fire TV.
- Push apps from the mobile to the Fire TV
- Launch apps on the Fire TV
- Download apps from the Fire TV to your mobile
- Uninstall apps from the Fire TV
- Upload files (.apk, .jpg, .mp4,…) from your SD card to the Fire TV
- Rename files on Fire TV’s SD card
- Make Screenshots from Fire TV screen
- Scanner for devices
- Pause and restart fire tv
- Improvements for new Android devices
- Stability improvement
- Small bug fixes
- Standalone Android Package
- Languages: Multi Languages
- Supported DPIs: hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi.
- No ads
- Happy side-load
The latest Amazon update for the Fire TV has broken the connectivity between Apps2Fire and the Fire TV. Now when we see the first connection, you have to confirm and “Allow USB debugging” for your Fire TV. Please confirm this dialog on the tv screen when it appears. In case of problems often helps to switch off and on again the developer options. Please subscribe to the beta program of this app and try new updates.