Plex Apk organizes all of your video, music, and photo collectionsPlex for Android gives you instant access to them on all of your devices. The requirements are at least android 5.0 and up.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at PLEX.TV software on your home computer and Plex, then you can enjoy all of your media on your device and can be shared with friends and family. Plex can also make your media look nice with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
Plex apk can cast unlimited photos from the Camera Roll on your phone and tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, and Android TV, and many others. (free download available at PLEX.TV DOWNLOADS to other supported Plex Apps.
With the unlocked version, you can remove the playback limitations on the app.
What Plex can do?
Plex shows your media and artwork with metadata and also shows related content. The app converts your media to play on any device and can be shared with family and friends for easy access.
Is Plex legal?
YES, the app is 100% legal and doesn’t provide illegal content but it doesn’t mean that it cannot be used to do illegal things with it. Plex is a media center that makes it possible to stream and share your content with devices for easy access. The app allows you to share Movies, TV Shows, Music, and other useful content.
How much does the app charge?
If you just use the basic this is free for all devices. If you want to go premium with a plex pass they have three options
- Monthly pass £3.99 GBP
- Yearly plex pass £31.99 GBP
- Lifetime pass £94.99 GBP
The original version can be found in the Play store HERE to support the developer. This version will come with options to add extra features and a plex pass that can be unlocked via the google playstore service with in-app purchases.
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, and others.
- Playing media from your Media Server on the device running this app is limited to just one minute of video and music and has a watermark on the photos.
- The free version still provides casting of any media on your Media Server. The download link can be found HERE this is to support other supported Plex Apps.
- Add support for server update notification.
- Play on deck episode from show and season preplay screen when applicable.
- Sleep Timer support for video
- Watch Together: support for inviting friends during playback.
- Switching between Home users was sometimes not possible.
- Start loading the next video once the post-play hides.
- Prevent Skip Intro from appearing during post-play.
- Improve startup speed by removing unnecessary network requests.
- Controls would not always re-appear.
- “Scan Library Files” action did not work from the “Library” tab.
- Improve playback on networks with DNS rebinding protection.
- Live TV: minor improvement to TV guide initial loading time.
- Player: restore playback speed when switching from Podcasts to music.
- Improve the look of a double-tap gesture.
- Player: scale text-based subtitles when entering Picture in Picture mode.
- App could crash while loading some images.
- Player: don’t offer subtitle downloads when connected to a remote player that doesn’t support it.
- Play the same version of media when moving from remote to local playback.
- Handle subtitle and audio stream selection when being controlled remotely.
- Player: offer correct streams when casting remotely.
- Display errors fullscreen when Picture in Picture is enabled
- Player: toggle playback when either the Play or Pause buttons are pressed.
- Repeat mode would not be set correctly.
- Player: update server view state when being controlled via Companion.
- Display the Play button when swiping through the video mini-player.
- Player: prevent a potential crash when closing the video player.
- Play Version was ignored if playing trailers.
- Player: display resolution in Playback Info.
- [Mobile] Pre plays: navigating to a recording from the schedule would not work.
- [Mobile] the Wrong image displayed in the Android Auto player.
- Left and right actions are now disabled when reordering a sidebar item.
- Live TV: some minor improvements when scrolling up and down the TV guide.
- Navigating down on the library screen might open the sidebar incorrectly.
- Google’s assistant search would fail to find results.
- “Play trailer” preplay action could cause the app to crash after playing the item.