Plex Apk organizes all of your video, music, and photo collectionsPlex for Android gives you instant access to them on all of your devices. The requirements are at least android 5.0 and up.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at PLEX.TV software on your home computer and Plex, then you can enjoy all of your media on your device and can be shared with friends and family. Plex can also make your media look nice with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
Plex apk can cast unlimited photos from the Camera Roll on your phone and tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, and Android TV, and many others. (free download available at PLEX.TV DOWNLOADS to other supported Plex Apps.
With the unlocked version, you can remove the playback limitations on the app.
What Plex can do?
Plex shows your media and artwork with metadata and also shows related content. The app converts your media to play on any device and can be shared with family and friends for easy access.
Is Plex legal?
YES, the app is 100% legal and doesn’t provide illegal content but it doesn’t mean that it cannot be used to do illegal things with it. Plex is a media center that makes it possible to stream and share your content with devices for easy access. The app allows you to share Movies, TV Shows, Music, and other useful content.
How much does the app charge?
If you just use the basic this is free for all devices. If you want to go premium with a plex pass they have three options
- Monthly pass £3.99 GBP
- Yearly plex pass £31.99 GBP
- Lifetime pass £94.99 GBP
The original version can be found in the Play store HERE to support the developer. This version will come with options to add extra features and plex pass that can be unlocked via the google playstore service with in-app purchases.
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, and others.
- Playing media from your Media Server on the device running this app is limited to just one minute of video and music and has a watermark on the photos.
- The free version still provides casting of any media on your Media Server. The download link can be found HERE this is to support other supported Plex Apps.
- No user-facing changes on mobile.
- TV] Improve card appearance.
- [TV] Live TV: new TV guide with improved performance.
- Player: crash could occur starting playback when Picture-in-Picture is not available on the device.
- Player: prevent a crash when stopping playback.
- Navigating to a Related Podcasts item would fail sometimes.
- Home and Recommended items would not always display items from the start after refresh
- Player: race condition resulting in a crash when using the software video decoder.
- Player: crash could occur when seeking on 32-bit devices.
- [Auto] Music sources would sometimes not be displayed if Podcasts were disabled.
- Player: upgrade ExoPlayer to v2.10.3.
- [Mobile] App could crash when editing the settings for notifications.
- [Mobile] Clicking on syncing notification could bypass user PIN protection.
- [Mobile] Sidebar would not always open when clicking the avatar.
- [TV] Server: remove undesired text from server configuration screens.
- [Mobile] App could crash when resuming on the library screen.
- [Mobile] Sharing: removing all libraries from a shared server in a friend’s details would not work.
- [Mobile] Sharing: libraries were saved for an existing user in the new share flow after going back.
- Player: playback of live tv could fail if the server bandwidth limit is set.
- [Mobile] Added “Go to show” item to overflow menus of all media types that are episodes.
- [Mobile] Playback commands could not work when playing photo content over the remote player.
- [Mobile] Player: app could crash when casting music if visualizer was previously enabled.
- [TV] Ensure pressing back works as expected when navigating sources.
- [TV] Some screens were missing background on devices with API 21.
- [TV] Improve source reordering.