Photo Editor app
Photo Editor is an advanced editor for pictures allowing a wide range of photo manipulation. You can do easy tasks to enhance your photos. This includes stuff like choosing filters on through advanced operations such as modifying curves and more. There are options to adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos.
Color adjustment options include hue, saturation and contrast, and brightness. Photo Editor offers many effects for your photos.
These can include
- Gamma correction
- Auto contrast
- Blur, sharpen
- Oil paint
- Black & white high contrast
- Adjust color, add effects, frame, clone and draw on your photos
- Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
- Drawing tools
- Adding text, images or shapes
- Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
- Perspective, red-eye, white balance, and backlight corrections
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
- Use photos from your gallery and camera
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP, and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
- View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
- Save your final result to your gallery, as for wallpaper, or on your SD card
- Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
- Webpage Capture, Video Capture(ICS+)
- An ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)
If you would like to use the store version CLICK ME. This helps to support the project and keeps the developer motivated.
First thing, you need to download the file using my links provided or play store. Go to the settings and security of your Android device. Then find and locate and enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app and start using this editor software.
- Version 5.7
- EXIF/XMP/IPTC improvements
- Crash & Bug fixes