Mint Business News [Ad-Free] Indian financial daily newspaper
Mint Business News brings you the best of news experience on your Android device. It is free to download the application and enjoy a clutter-free design. They have rich and in-depth editorial coverage to stay updated anywhere. This app brings you the latest news, analysis, opinion. You are able to view videos from the world of business & finance.
- It has personalized news feeds so you can read the news that matters to you the most.
- Keep up to date on the market movement with live Stocks, Forex, Commodities.
- You can view and access what’s ‘trending’ in the world of business.
- It allows you to dive deep into the Start-Up ecosystem.
- Insights on Companies, Markets, Policy.
- The big deals – follow them as they happen.
- In-app search functionality.
What is Mint Business?
Mint is an Indian financial daily newspaper published by HT Media. The paper is a Delhi-based media group that is controlled by the KK Birla family. It mostly targets readers who are business executives and policymakers. It has been in circulation since 2007.
This is India’s first newspaper to be published in the Berliner format. The former editor of the Wall Street Journal India, Raju Narisetti was the founding editor of Mint till he stepped down in 2008. Narisetti was succeeded by Sukumar Ranganathan who served as editor till 2017.
Check the app out on the play store HERE if you wish because this can help support the development of this 1.