CucoTV – HD Movies and TV Shows is a Movie, TV Shows app. You will have great travels with us without the internet. Watch Later You can easily access them whenever you want, whether you want to watch them again, or for the first time Multiple Languages, You can explore the app with English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian Bokmal. Stream to TV Support Google’s Chromecast, Airplay, Smart TV, Android TV Box, Web Browser, Game Consoles. Subtitles Over 255 languages, feel free to enjoy your favorite films on over the world.
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: CucoTV is a great app for entertainment for a friend, your friends, and your family. With over ton movies and TV shows are free to bring you excitement, comfortable to use. Watch Free Movies & TV Shows Online. Full stream with high quality. Real-time updates of the latest movies, TV shows. Supported, Android, Xbox, PC,… Let’s get it on your device
Best UI & UX – Filters Movies, TV Shows, Events – Improved search engines and added director, actors, and actresses. – Streaming HD on servers, the auto choice server for stream available – Support Chromecast + Airplay – Full Subtitle 225+ languages – Easily request movies & TV shows and follow up – Add to favorite to watch it later – You must first allow your phone to install from “Unknown Sources
You can stream videos to Smart TV, FireStick, Chromecast, Roku, MiBox, PlayStation, Xbox, Mac, PC, etc
Stream Movies, Series
Online and Offline
Multiple files in background mode
Watch on TVs
Google’s Chromecast, Smart TV, Android TV Box, FireStick, Web Browser (PC, Laptop, Smart TV)
Caption in video
All languages on over the world
CucoTV for Android Phone / Android Box (Works on Lollipop and above)
- You must first allow your device to install from “Unknown Sources”
Samsung: Settings / Lock screen and security / Unknown sources
Amazon: Settings / Security or Applications / Unknown Sources
LG: Settings / General tab / Privacy / Security
Xiaomi: Settings / Additional Settings / Privacy / Unknown Sources
OnePlus: Settings / Security and lock screen / Unknown sources
HTC / Huawei / Lenovo / ZTE / OPPO / MOTOROLA: Settings / Security / Unknown Sources
- Download APK directly through the web browser on your device at: HERE
- Locate it on your Android Device or pull-down notification menu on your device.
- Tap Install
- While installing a notification may appear about “Blocked by Play Protect”
- Expand the “Details” by drop-down icon
- Then press “Install anyway” and the app should be ready shortly
CucoTV for Fire TV Stick
You must first allow your device to install from “Unknown Sources”
1. Open Firestick
2. Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you’ll see the My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was known as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed. Select “Developer Options”
4. Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” / Turn On
5. Search “Downloader”
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick
6. Select Download / Select the Download button to install Downloader on Firestick / Select the Open button
8. Enter https://cucotv.github.io/ / Press Download button on website / here you have to download the APK
9. Wait for Download to finish and install the app
10. When the app has been installed on your Fire TV Stick. Now you can launch this app to watch free movies and tv shows
CucoTV for PC / Laptop / MacOS
- Wifi Direct inbuilt on the app is compatible with web browsers.
- You need to install the app on iOS or Android devices.
- Now play a video you are going to watch. On the player screen, press the WiFi icon on the top bar.
- Enter the link shown in the popup screen into the web browser.
Google’s Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku, Mibox, etc…
- First, ensure your Chromecast is on. If you’ve connected it to the USB port on your TV for power, this means you’ll need to turn your TV on.
- All your devices need to connect to the same WiFi network.
- Some models can not be streaming video online but it will work for video offline
- Play a video you are going to watch. On the player screen, press the Cast icon on the top bar.
- Press on the device in the list for streaming video from the app to it.
- Ads removed / disabled
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zip aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android. manifest
- Ads links removed and invoke methods nullified
- Ads layouts visibility disabled
- Debug code removed
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled
- Disabled startup social dialog
- No forced update
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan.