Table of Contents
Castro is an information utility for your tablets and smartphones. It shows various diagnostic information about devices. Castro is ready to show you various information about your phone or tablet in real-time. It has a Great UI and useful info. It would be better if the CPU info also had charts like other similar apps. This is still one of the most polished apps in the category.
Features Of Castro
- System information and identifiers.
- CPU status.
- Battery monitoring.
- Memory utilization.
- Easily monitor your data usage over Wi-Fi and mobile networks.
It allows the user to share our information with our friends using data reports. The app supports standard text and PDF reports.
- The customizable widget shows information about the battery and processor right on your home screen.
- The apk Offers a night theme with unique graphics, this is good because it will let your eyes rest at night.
FAQ and translation
To ask a question or look for answers then you can check out their (FAQ)? HERE.
What’s New Castro [4.4] – 30.09.2021
- Added [Android 12]: Home-screen widget description and title in the “widget picker”.
- Added: New tool – “Root analyzer” to check Root presence in more detail.
- Added: Ability to set multiple instances of widgets with a different configuration.
- Added: Flow to leave feedback about the app in Google Play from the “More” screen.
- Improved: Removed need in constant notification in time of widget updating.
- Improved: Permissions handling system for information gathering.
- Added [Android 12]: Remaining time for the battery to last in the “Battery” module.
- Added [Android 12]: New ways to identify CPU for devices, that are not in the internal database in the “CPU” module.
- Added [Android 12]: Check for the security type of Wi-Fi network in the “Wi-Fi” module.
- Added [Android 12]: Check for “Wi-Fi Display R2” technology support.
- Added [Android 12]: Check for “WPA3 SAE Public Key” technology support.
- Added [Android 12]: Check for “WPA3 SAE Hash-to-Element” technology support.
- Added: New devices in DB – Xiaomi (Mix 4, 11T, 11T Pro, Mi Pad 5, Mi Pad 5 Pro), Realme (X3, GT 5G), Motorola (Edge 20, Edge 20 Lite, Edge 20 Pro), Samsung (Z Flip 3, Z Fold 3), Nokia XR20, Google Pixel 5A and OnePlus Nord 2.
- Added: New checks for Root presence.
- Added: New system directories to check for Root/BusyBox executables.
- Updated: Design of the “Send feedback” screen, with the ability to send feedback via Telegram or Email.
- Updated: Design of the “Get Premium” screen.
- Updated: Usage of the bold fonts in many app places.
- Improved: Transparency of the modules in colorful themes.
- Fixed: “Dashboard” shortcut not working correctly.
- Fixed: “Dashboard” icon may not show for some users.
- Fixed: Incorrect CPU definition for Realme X3 device.
To begin to use the app, first of all, you need to download the apk file. Then Go to settings and security. You will then need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app to browse through the content and cast your free movies and tv shows with a massive library on your device.
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zip aligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Google Play Store install package check disabled
- Debug code removed
- Menu cleaned
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: universal architecture
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed
- Release by Balatan.
If you would like to use the original then do so by clicking HERE this will support the developer and keep him motivated.