Castro Premium information utility for your tablets and smartphones
Castro is an information utility for your tablets and smartphones. It shows various diagnostic information about devices. Castro is ready to show you various information about your phone or tablet in real-time. It has a Great UI and useful info. It would be better if the CPU info also had charts like other similar apps. This is still one of the most polished app in the category.
- System information and identifiers.
- CPU status.
- Battery monitoring.
- Memory utilization.
- Easily monitor your data usage over Wi-Fi and mobile networks.
It allows the user to share our information with our friends using data reports. The app supports standard text and PDF reports.
- The customizable widget shows information about battery and processor right on your home screen.
- The apk Offers a night theme with unique graphics, this is good because it will let your eyes rest at night.
FAQ and translation
To ask a question or look for answers then you can check out their (FAQ)? HERE.
- Castro 3.3 “Barney” comes with many improvements in information set and design. a new tool. This includes network speed test” and new themes for Premium users.
To begin to use the app, first of all, you need to download the apk file. Then Go to settings and security. You will then need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app to browse through the content and cast your free movies and tv shows with a massive library on your device.
- Standalone Package
- Languages: Multi Languages
- Supported CPU architecture: universal
- Supported Screen DPIs: lhdpi 120dpi, hdpi 240dpi xhdpi[320dpi, xxhdpi 480dpi, xxxhdpi[640dpi
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services
- Analytics / Crashlytics are disabled.
If you would like to use the original then do so by clicking HERE this will support the developer and keep him motivated.