BBC iPlayer streaming, catchup, television and radio service Android
BBC iPlayer is an internet streaming, catchup, television and radio service from the BBC. The service is available on a wide range of devices. This includes mobile phones and tablets, personal computers, and smart televisions. iPlayer services delivered to UK based viewers feature no commercial advertising. You are able to watch the latest TV series and boxsets and Watch live TV.
Download And Use It On The Go
watching live TV is easy and watch straight from your Android phone. They have live news coverage, music, and big sports events to great comedies, gripping documentaries, and nail-biting dramas.
- Watch the latest TV series and box sets.
- With the‘Live Restart’ function you can start the show from the beginning and pause and rewind live channels partway through.
- Enjoy the benefits of signing in and start watching on one device and resume watching on another.
- Create an account for a more child-friendly experience and your little ones can watch all of their favorite shows.
- Tap the ‘+Add’ button to build your own program playlist and watch at a time convenient to you.
- Download to watch on the go anywhere, anytime.
- Browse a wide selection of categories and channels and watch immediately on your phone or tablet.
- Stream programs to your TV using Google Chromecast.
Television license Needed
Prior to Sept 2016, a tv set license had not been required to view catchup TV or radio programs from the BBC iPlayer.A license had been still required to be able to watch live content material. Since 1 Sept 2016, a tv license is now needed to watch catch up on-demand and live air channels. The enforcement of the measure only runs on a trusted method in which customers must recognize a pop-up window to declare if you have A license to watch the content.
Outside Of The UK, You Will Need A VPN
If you are outside of the UK then this is not going to work unless you use a Virtual private network. I offer many free VPNs on my website but might be unreliable when it comes to unblocking this content. For this, we might need to use a Paid VPN to unlock the BBC content to be able to view abroad.