AnTuTu Benchmark app for Android
AnTuTu Benchmark is a free app that helps us to know about the hardware and stats of our Android devices. We can then compare our devices to other devices on the scene. This will show us true and solid stats and numbers. The app is very popular and used by many people from all over the world. Since 2014 the app has seen over 100,000,000 users. It is used by many and includes industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
CPU Single Test
Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
10 Best Performing Android Phones JUNE 2019
These are currently the best performing phones as of June 2019 according to the Benchmark apk. The results can vary with rooted devices and those devices that have been overclocked and modified.
A good example of a rooted and overclocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As you can see the results are much better than stock.
Overclocking can improve most devices’ overall score in this benchmark app but this can lead to overheating issues or develop some bugs such as crashing and actually running slower.
Score And Ranking
The score of the device is defined by your hardware configuration. This can also be influenced by other elements and includes system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may vary and change slightly every time you test.
Where To Find AnTuTu Benchmark
- Introduces new Vulkan test scene-Terracotta Warriors.
- Updates all the test items in the Memory test.
- Includes the display of hardware details in the benchmark results page. / Now users can see their hardware details in the benchmark results page.
- Includes CPU architecture info in My device section.
- Fully supports Android Q.
- Fixed incorrect display of camera parameters on some multi-camera devices.
- Other improvements and optimizations.