TV Zion movies TV apk android
tv show metadata indexing service that indexes free links through out internet and organizes them as per users requirement. We do not host any content in our servers. You can watch your favorite TV series on as soon as the episodes are released in high quality. Visit our Latest series section and start watching.
APK Name For Download : TV Zion
Version : 1.17
Package : app.tvzion.tvzion
Target : 4.2.x
Developer: TV Zion TV Zion
Organisation: TV Zion
Display : SMALL
change log for version 2.0
1/ real deb-rid
2/ cast options
3/remove the need to download apps
4/ watch time requirements gone
app crash on begin bug Fixed
Season selector bug for TV Zion Fixed
Episode sorting bug for 9 Anime Fixed
recurrent search results bug Fixed
humanoid TV episode browser invisible selector Fixed
lag throughout episode browsing humanoid TV Fixed
Increased image quality for TV Zion episodes
Fixed TV Zion episode layout
Refactored code for future support for External players/Downloads
- 3.0 BETA. 6.1. Links have been updated.
- Fixed the broken search feature.
- Links have been updated.3.0.BETA.6.2.
- Trakt synced 0 items. Fixed in . Now you have options to sync History, Collection, Watch list separately (also all at once). Someone please confirm that it’s no longer showing 0 items. If it does, please send me a screenshot of your history/watch list/collection so that I can ad those in mine and see what is up.
- Home page sections crashing upon on clicking.
- Crashing on link click/auto play (on Android TVs).
- . Links have been updated.3.0.BETA.6.3
- For some people Trakt was only syncing 3/4 items. Fixed this issue. Credit goes to /u/rutvikbhushan for sharing his account with me temporarily to help me find the issue.
- Added a clear watch list option in settings so you can clear everything and sync back if you wish to.
- Links have been updated.3.0.BETA.6.4
- Bug fix: Watch list was loading duplicate shows/TV when sorted by latest.
- Bug fix: Default player was not auto playing until play button clicked.
- Bug fix: Auto Play was still firing when user chosen link before auto play triggered
Introducing TV Zion 3.0
Full feature list
Absolutely superb UI
Made for robot TV (That remote simply works)
Continue looking tiles on your robot TV home:Currently this feature is supported solely robot TVs until robot candy. Nougat+ devices are going to be supported shortly.
All at home:Your TV Zion home consists of endless scroll lists. Love Sci-fi? It’s there, love Documentaries? It’s there moreover. Lists are endless, thus you ne’er need to leave the house 🙂
Play random episodes in one click
Easiest episode browser there is: TV Zion mechanically scrolls to the last episode once episode list is open. Continuous episode list, no must choose seasons. (But in fact, you’ll be able to if you wish to)
Watch list section
An entirely whole new app packed with endless features
With sort by A-Z, latest
Special content sections in TV Zion home:
Up next section
New in HD section
Airing today section
Recently aired section
Filters:Filter content by genre, year filters with sort by popularity, release date options
Change grid sizes
Choose between poster/screenshot thumbnails
Disable texts on thumbnails
See subtitle rating, verified user, download count
Search by filename, IMDB Id, Movie/Episode name/edit name
View list of links
Automatically sorted by size
Choose what happens when you click on links:Ask every time, play, search subtitles, cast to TV, download
Open links with custom app, such as external down loaders
Now you can hide the list of links for casual users. TV Zion automatically searches for minimum number of links and plays the best one by size automatically.
Auto play link
Choose what happens when a link is auto played:Ask every time, play, search subtitles, cast to TV, download
Customise minimum number of links to resolve before Auto play
Auto play next episode
Automatically continue episode/movies where you left off
In-built default player
Choose what to import from trakt.4 choices accessible to assist you import simply precisely what you would like.
watch list Import
Sync history on embark
Auto sign in
in app watch list +/- actions Auto correct
Real deb rid
External players (MX + VLC)
4k movies (subjected to availability)
Google links (subjected to availability)
10+ Re solvers [More coming]
15+ Sources [More coming]
Introducing TV-Zion 3.1
Improved link statistics – Now shows bit rate, ping time, [Zion Club] exact resolution.
Lots of sources [+25] – (Torrents, DDLSites [Valley, ScrScene, 2DL], Streaming sites)
Mirror domain fallback – Now TV Zion auto falls back to alternate mirror domains whenever available once it detects ISP blockade (both for sources and hosts)
Bot check bypass – Now TV Zion bypasses anti-bot checks whenever possible.
Improved Tract support –
- [Bug Fix] Check in wasn’t working earlier, it’s fixed now.
- Choose what to sync on start up
- Choose what to do when +/- watch list buttons clicked
- Choose if you would like to auto add to history when you start watching something
New revolvers [+2] (Vidcloud, AZFiles)
HLS video support
Brand new settings page
Added option: Subtitle default search type added
Added option: Subtitle “Play without sub”
Added option: Mark as watched when watched more than X% of the video
Added option: Only resolve torrents using PM
Bug fix: Cast button bug on links page
new website tvzionapp.live/
TVZion v3.11 BETA Unlocked all ZionClub/PRO Features
[Unlocked by ElFinder]
go to settings hit the join ZIONCLUB and input any 6 digits and anything in the device name.
Original Site: tvzionapp.live